Steps to create a new Facebook Account:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/r.php
- Enter your first name and last name
- Enter your mobile phone number or an email address
- Enter a password
- Choose gender and birth date
- You must confirm your email address or mobile phone
- You will get a verification code that you will need to enter on facebook.com in order to confirm your new account.
This video will take you by the hand , step by step on how to open a new facebook account.
Please watch this short video.
Table of Contents
- How many facebook accounts can i have?
- What to do if i have a problem with creating a new facebook account?
- What to do if i can’t log in to facebook?
- What to do if my personal account was disabled?
- What to do if my facebook account got hacked and password changed?
- What to do if my facebook account got hacked and email changed?
How many facebook accounts can i have?
According to facebook, you are not allowed to create more than one personal account.
It’s against the Facebook Community Standards.
A personal account is a personal profile and it’s for non-commercial use, it represents you as a person.
If you want to create an entity for your brand, business, product, service or organization you need to create a facebook fan page.
But before you are creating a new Facebook Page you must finish your registration, create your personal account and confirm it with a verification code that is sent to your email address or your mobile device.
What to do if i have a problem with creating a new facebook account?
If you have problem with creating a new Facebook account, you need to fill out this form:
Tell Facebook what problems you are experiencing, you can upload some images to better describe the problem.
Facebook will not answer you, but they will use your information as feedback in order to improve the service.
This is the form you need to fill if you have a problem with creating a new Facebook Account, describe the problem and upload some images.
What to do if i can’t log in to facebook?
There can be several reason to why you can’t log in to your Facebook account, follow the steps for each case:
You don’t remember your password - in this case you need to reset your password, please follow the instructions below.
You can’t reset your password because you don’t have access to your email or mobile phone - you need to contact your email service provider to restore access to your email account.
You account is disabled - there are variety of reasons to why your account will get disabled, the #1 reason is that you use a fake name or stylish fonts in your personal profile.
please follow the instructions below.
You account is hacked - please follow the instructions below
You don’t remember your password
If you don’t remember your password, you need to reset your password.
To reset your password:
- Go to the identity finder page https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
- Enter your email or mobile phone to identify your account
- Send verification code to an existing email address or to your mobile device
- Confirm the verification code on facebook.com
This is the identity finder page, enter an email address or a mobile phone number that is associated with the account.
Send a reset code to your email address or your mobile device, then return to facebook.com to confirm it, you will be able to enter a new password.
You can’t reset your password because you don’t have access to your email or mobile phone
If you don’t have access to your email address or to your mobile device you can’t get the reset code in order to reset your password, in this case you can just log in by using your google account.
First. find your account by using your email address or mobile phone number in the identity finder page.
Next, choose ‘use my google account’ to login.
When using to login with a google account you don’t need to enter an email address or a password.
It’s more convenient , and it’s more secure, Facebook verifies you automatically against the google services by using your unique google account ID.
This is happening the first time you are signing up with your google account, and each time you sign-in with your google account.
This will make it easier for you to login because you don’t need an email, a mobile phone, or a password, and it will make it difficult for a hacker to get control over your account.
So it’s highly recommended...
Another thing you can do is to try to recover your old email address and restore access to it.
Try to recover your email account
If you can’t access your email account, contact your email service provider support team, they have representatives that can help you. ask them to restore your email account.
If you have restored your email account successfully, use it to reset your password by sending a verification code and confirm it on facebook.com.
What to do if my personal account was disabled?
This is what you see when your facebook account gets disabled.
But don’t worry, your account was not deleted, and is not permanently disabled, it is temporarily disabled for any security or community guidelines related reason.
Here is an image that shows how it looks like when your account gets disabled temporarily by Facebook.
Your account may get suspended if you use a fake name in your profile, instead of your real name, it’s against the Facebook community guidelines.
Or if you are using stylish fonts in your profile name. Another reason that can lead to the suspension of your account is that you are posting content that is in violation to facebook terms of service.
Sometimes your account can get permanently disabled, in this case you will get a clear message that your account was permanently disabled, but usually this is not the case, most of the time your account is just temporarily disabled.
Steps to recover a disabled facebook account
- Go to the form in this link https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
- You will need the email address or the mobile phone number associated with the account.
- In addition you will need to upload an image of an ID.
- Facebook supports the following documents: ID Card, RP (Residence Permit) , Green Card, Personal Insurance card, Marriage Certificate, Credit Card, Utility Bill, Library Card, Bus Card, Check, School ID, Work ID.
This is the form you need to fill out with your email address or mobile phone number associated with the account, the full name as it’s listed on the account and also upload your ID documents (images).
Re-opening your account can take some time, facebook usually replies within 4-5 working days, and it can take up to 2 weeks to reopen your account.
But this is probably the best method to try for restoring your disabled facebook account.
What to do if my facebook account got hacked and password changed?
Steps to secure your account you got hacked:
- Visit this link https://www.facebook.com/hacked
- Select what suspicious activity you have noticed.
For example: your email address or password were changed, or you see posts or events you didn’t create, or friend requests were sent to people you don’t know, or any other activity you didn’t performed.
- Facebook will review your account and login activity
- They will give you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the link and enter a new password
First you need to visit the page above and report that your account is compromised (got hacked)
Then give facebook more details about what suspicious activity you noticed.
To prevent this kind of event from happening again in the future, is it highly recommended that you check out these best practices to keep your Facebook account secure.
What to do if my facebook account got hacked and email changed?
Steps to take if your account got hacked and email was changed:
- Enter the email address associated with your Facebook account
- If you lost access to your email account contact your email service provider and restore it.
- Whenever the email associated with your Facebook account is changed facebook send a confirmation link to your original email address.
- Search for an email from facebook with the confirmation link in your mail inbox
- Click on it, and will take you to a page where you can reverse the email change and secure your account.